Mafia

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Mafia
  • TΛ͒T

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

Apparently he didn't pay his bar tab and the hired goons got him, end of story. Glow sticks just happen to be on sale at the Dollar🐝Store.

Seems like information only somebody in the mafia would know.

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

I can't believe you killed me when I was on god dam holiday you swines! I was just a lowly innocent person and you all ganged up on me! Look what your paranoia has caused already. I hope you are all happy with your crazy antics of accusation.

T/\t2 is Mafia!!

• TΛ͒T

Dead people don't get to post opinions on the people of the city and games over for you so find somewhere else to troll

• The Archduke

💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 wrote:

I can't believe you killed me when I was on god dam holiday you swines! I was just a lowly innocent person and you all ganged up on me! Look what your paranoia has caused already. I hope you are all happy with your crazy antics of accusation.

T/\t2 is Mafia!!

I see dead people, well at least their writing.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

So what is there to do in cityville at night? Whose up for a walk to Weasels bar for a pint or 3? I got a joint rolled already and I'm heading out the door. If I don't come back, avenge my death!

• miket

Is stay out of weasel bar last time I woke up broke and in a different county.

• The Archduke

miket wrote:

Is stay out of weasel bar last time I woke up broke and in a different county.

Yea, I was missing a kidney.

• TΛ͒T

I will meet up to smoke any time.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

T/\T2 wrote:

I will meet up to smoke any time.

Here you go🚬😚💨 (passes J to TAT2) I got a second one I'll light up

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

It's half way through the night and I'm out of weed! I'm going out to grab, anyone need anything while I'm out?

• TΛ͒T

I can set us straight this go around. Don't sweat it.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Thursday night... Who's up for a drink??

• Bumblebee🐝

Hello everyone, welcome to another round of Mafia Mayhem! Last night's victim was found in Cityville's outer limits, with 22 knife wounds and 43 bullet wounds of varying sizes all over his body. Well, they didn't plan it so well. Weasel was just your average joe, doing whatever it is weasel does, so we're not too worried about that. Instead, we're gonna take his death and use it to try and catch one of these mafia scumbags.

As always, the decision is in your hands.

BEGIN DAY PHASE

• miket

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Not weasel.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Oh no!! Mafia struck again. Poor Weasel, oh shit! Who's gonna run the bar in his absence?? Dammit mafia, now I'm gonna have to find another place to drink with my buddies😡.

• The Archduke

No one behind the bar means free drinks! 🍻🍸🍻🍸🍷

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

Hmmm. Weasel was hot on Qweeter's tail before his vicious and somewhat sloppy death...

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

The Archduke wrote:

No one behind the bar means free drinks! 🍻🍸🍻🍸🍷

Woohoo! I'm manning the first tap of Canadian beer I can find!!

• TΛ͒T

Where was Qweeter when we were all hanging out at the bar? And who else looks a little suspicious.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

T/\T2 wrote:

Where was Qweeter when we were all hanging out at the bar? And who else looks a little suspicious.

I live in Alaska, the drive isn't even possible in a day. Plus, id be underage anyways... so, to say the least I couldn't make it.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔ wrote:

Hmmm. Weasel was hot on Qweeter's tail before his vicious and somewhat sloppy death...

Hot in my tail? Assuming I was mafia, but frankly everyone was hot on somebody's tail, and if there are only 3 mafia then a lot of those leads are wrong. Even matrix was trying to pin wildman earlier. Everyone's been on somebody the whole time, all we have to do is find out which people are right and stop chasing our own tails. Don't jump to conclusions and use reasoning to pinpoint a reasonable suspect. If we do nothing else, let's not kill another citizen out of ignorance, seriously.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Damn. Don't check in for a while and see what happens? Oh well. Q will get his eventually I guess. 😜 Archduke and Wildeman can fight over my bar while I'm six feet under. 👍🍻

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Mine✋ I called it. Now I can merge my 2 businesses in town. Hmmm, what to call a survey office that serves alcohol,💡. The Property Bar!! -Now serving minors.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

Mine✋ I called it. Now I can merge my 2 businesses in town. Hmmm, what to call a survey office that serves alcohol,💡. The Property Bar!! -Now serving minors.

"Now serving minors" 😂

• 👔G3NT👔

Yes finally a bar that serves minors

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

Could I bring my many, many pets? I need to sell some. Also want to test the effect of increased ethanol levels in dogs and cats.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 wrote:

Could I bring my many, many pets? I need to sell some. Also want to test the effect of increased ethanol levels in dogs and cats.

Your pets many die from the stuff Weasel was selling behind the counter. That shits too strong, do the smart thing and blow weed smoke in their face🚬😙💨🐱

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

☔️It's raining☔️ I'm hanging out at the cityville Central Park grandstand 🚬😙💨
    Anyone have and idea on who's mafia? The day phase will be over tonight. Looks like Matrix and Tat may be leaning towards Q…

• Bumblebee🐝

Only a few more hours until the day phase ends. Better get your votes in!

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

I vote pet breeder

Reply to this topic