Mafia

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Mafia
  • ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

T/\T2 wrote:

I can set us straight this go around. Don't sweat it.

👆 I was in Psych's movie emporium the other night watching old gangster movies and one of the main Italian dudes tag line was that quote!
    Idk, Tat does seem mild mannered enough but he actually hasn't voted to remove someone from cityville like a real citizen. He just makes comments before or after someone dies. Hmm, I'm voting Tat even though his 🚬 was pretty fine!

• The Archduke

Yea, the hit rate is pretty low. At the risk of continuing it: tat2

• TΛ͒T

Very transparent of the mafia to publicly band together like this. I thought you guys were smarter. The "we" I was referring to is the actual citizens of this city not the mafia or I would've said "you". As far as not making a vote it's pretty clear I voted lucifer outright. Also I was not finger pointing but simply asking a member of the mafia to speak of their whereabouts during these murders. To the rest of the citizens please vote wisely as "we" can't afford to lose any more citizens.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

I vote gent, stop disappearing bud

• TΛ͒T

Even though zero keeps changing his vote I'm gonna vote gent also just to have a clear majority of votes for him.

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

What happens if there is a tie between the votes?

• Bumblebee🐝

If there is a tie, no one dies.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

If there is a tie then I am resurrected and will thrust my wrath upon the city. 💥🔥

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

If there is a tie then I am resurrected and will thrust my wrath upon the city. 💥🔥

Nice idea

• miket

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

I like that idea ties brings one person back witha different role.

• Ares

I vote TAT

• Bumblebee🐝

So it appears our tie has been broken in overtime, and Tat2 came out on top. We decided to send him to the firing line featuring a special guest appearance from that one guy from that show.
    However, once again, we could not find any evidence that tat2 was with the mafia. All he ever had on his criminal record was a couple speeding tickets.
    Tat2 was just an average civilian.

BEGIN NIGHT PHASE

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

T/\T2 wrote:

Very transparent of the mafia to publicly band together like this. I thought you guys were smarter. The "we" I was referring to is the actual citizens of this city not the mafia or I would've said "you". As far as not making a vote it's pretty clear I voted lucifer outright. Also I was not finger pointing but simply asking a member of the mafia to speak of their whereabouts during these murders. To the rest of the citizens please vote wisely as "we" can't afford to lose any more citizens.

You make a good point Tat. I figured the re-quote was a way to point a finger without saying anything. You must have seen the same movie at the emporium that I was at. Terrible movie but it was only 2$. Goddamn popcorn was more expensive! So if we were at the movies when miket was capped then killers are still out there laughing it up.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

I think I'm going back to my non talker theory about mafia and vote for the quiet ones. I take my vote for Tat2 back. My vote is officially on the back burner till I finish dinner.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

What! While I was composing that message a decision was made? Shit! Sorry Tat, I rang in too late.

• Ares

Sorry Tat. We'll avenge your death.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Just a clarification please. Who was tied with Tat? And how many actual votes counted?

• Bumblebee🐝

Ares: 1 vote
    Gent: 2 votes
    Tat: 3 votes
    Everyone else: 0 votes.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Darn, I didn't vote in time. Poopy. To be honest I would have voted out mr.happy anyways but my one vote wouldn't have changed the outcome of tat2 either way. I'll be sure to vote in time next time and I bet well get a mafia.

• Bumblebee🐝

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

That's a good idea. I may add a "resurector" role in the next game.

• 👔G3NT👔

Crap I didn't look for a couple days and I almost die. Thanks for sparing me

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

It's Friday night! Who's up for drinks🍻 tonight? Come on over to the Bar, it's a safe place to hangout. I've beefed up the anti mafia security that Weasel was installing before his untimely death. Plus, it's ladies night and a bus load of college coeds from the next town are coming for tonight's jello wrestling!

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

It's Friday night! Who's up for drinks🍻 tonight? Come on over to the Bar, it's a safe place to hangout. I've beefed up the anti mafia security that Weasel was installing before his untimely death. Plus, it's ladies night and a bus load of college coeds from the next town are coming for tonight's jello wrestling!

🍺😎

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Morning

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Awake and bake🚬😚💨

• Psych

How is everyone's Saturday?

• Ares

Pretty good. Hanging our with my cousin before his Axeman game. You?

• Psych

Well, I haven't been killed yet, so I'm doing pretty good.

• Bumblebee🐝

Sorry I'm late again, I've been away from wifi. Anyways...
    Good morning everyone. We begin today's meeting with news of another death. We found the body of archduke down by the river this morning with a bullet hole in his head.
    None of us really had any knowledge of his background. He just kind of showed up in town one day. Turns out, he was another cop from out of town that was sent down to help the investigation of this mafia crisis. Lets turn things around and get this vote right this time and end this mafia once and for all.

BEGIN DAY PHASE

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

I vote Qweeter

Reply to this topic