I vote pet breeder

• miket

The duke is it

• Ares

The Archduke wrote:

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

I vote pet breeder

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

What makes me look suspicious? The fact that I have max stam at such a low level? I'm just a pet breeder! Change your vote for Q immediately!

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

Changed my vote to duke. Never mind Q. Choose Duke!

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Interesting pointing fingers in this day phase. Not much activity in town today, guess the fear of a greasy moustache invasion looms! I wouldn't have thought 🐱Pet to be a mafia hitman but he did point out his impressive stamina level for some reason. Sorry 🐱 I'm voting you today on the basis that I'm allergic to cats and many of the dogs that MrHappy's House of Chow aquired I think ended up on the menu. The amount of raccoons in the neighbourhood are starting to concern me.

• The Archduke

This smells like desperation from the walking dead. Choose Pet Breeder. We will then have pets and whiskey for all of us.

• Bumblebee🐝

The results are in! Apparently, some of us have had some bad experiences with pets, so naturally, we blame the city breeder. So today, we decided to let the dogs out on the pet breeder.

However, we later discovered that pet breeder was nothing more then what the name states. Pet breeder was just an everyday person, actually running one of the best rated businesses in the area. And with that, I bid you all a good night.

BEGIN NIGHT PHASE

• The Archduke

Oops.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

(Looking down from heaven, with a frosty brew in my hands) Good to see you're still killing the innocent. 👍🍻

• Ares

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

(Looking down from heaven, with a frosty brew in my hands) Good to see you're still killing the innocent. 👍🍻

At least we have a better chance to kill the mafia too

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Pet🐱Breeder carved up the big oak tree outside the bar in the shape of a giant weasel in your honour before we sacked him. 🍻 I know that wherever you are in a better place and you got big titties in your face!! Cheers Bro🍻

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

My Bumblebee🐝 how about an updated list on who's still alive in the city.

• Bumblebee🐝

So here's our updated list of players.
    Qweeter1997
    Mr. Happy2468
    Zero
    The Matrix
    Psych
    Wildeman
    The Archduke
    Ares
    G3NT
    Miket
    Tat2

• TΛ͒T

Hmm. He must need that so he and the rest of the mafia can look for someone to pick off next. 😱

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

T/\T2 wrote:

Hmm. He must need that so he and the rest of the mafia can look for someone to pick off next. 😱

😱, I know that expression, Shock! Come on Tat, the Mafia knows who's in the mafia. I figured the good citizens need the list to help with current finger pointing. Point a finger next time to get the ball rolling, but not yet it's too dark outside. I'm off to Psych's movie emporium, they're showing gangster movies from the 20's. You know the kind, the silent ones.

• TΛ͒T

This was an uneventful night guess I'm gonna go home and get a couple hours sleep.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Morning Cityville ☕️

• Bumblebee🐝

Good morning all! Hope you all slept well. We got a call earlier about a dead body in a dumpster. Once we arrived, we discovered it was the body of one of our cops, miket. He had been patrolling the streets looking for any suspicious activity when he saw them walking the streets wearing black ski masks. He got out to see what they were up to, and well, that was a mistake. Lets vote right today and get rid of this mafia!

BEGIN DAY PHASE

• TΛ͒T

The streets aren't safe when even the cops are getting killed. Mr.Happy always seems to be nowhere around. Where has he been every time someone dies.

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

I vote Ares

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Seriously guys, "I vote ares" "I vote archduke". Pointing fingers hasn't gotten us very far. How about we try providing some reasoning so that others know what they are voting for. I'm withholding my bot until there is a reasonable choice in the table. Input is welcome but don't point fingers.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Mr Happy, psych and gent.. Where r they??? Idk but it's pretty suspicious

• miket

Murders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

miket wrote:

Murders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

👆 A message from the grave, too bad mike didn't see the attack. being one of the cityville finest, he must of left clues behind..…

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Seriously guys, "I vote ares" "I vote archduke". Pointing fingers hasn't gotten us very far. How about we try providing some reasoning so that others know what they are voting for. I'm withholding my bot until there is a reasonable choice in the table. Input is welcome but don't point fingers.

Voting someone and seeing how they react is a completely valid strategy, I can still change it.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

Mr Happy, psych and gent.. Where r they??? Idk but it's pretty suspicious

Check if they are active on the map, if they are inactive then they aren't are problem, but if they still play the game and meet at nightphase then that's a good hunch. I'm leaning toward mr happy too but I'll watch the discussion before a final vote.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Rule#2, out of those 15, 👉4⃣👈 will be designated "Mafia". Seems like only 🔟 citizens remain!
    The Bar🏪 seems quiet these days even though local the 👭college girls👭 been gathering outside the parking lot today. Looks like they are preparing for the 3rd Annual👙🚫bikini (optional) car💦🚗 wash. You guys gotta come down and check out these options💃👀!! Stick around for a beer also, miket👮 would have a liked it. 🍻

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

miket wrote:

Murders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll buy you a 🍺 or three in heaven bud. Cheers!

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

T/\T2 wrote:

Oops. So far we killed the angel and an innocent person. This city is tuff.

"We"?

Reply to this topic