Mafia

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Mafia
  • 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

Let me try this out! Doesn't hurt to try; I'm in!

• Bumblebee🐝

One more spot! Take it or leave it!

• TΛ͒T

Take it. Now what

• Psych

Yay! Now he'll pick who's mafia, angel, etc.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Let the games begin!

• 👔G3NT👔

I can't wait

• Bumblebee🐝

Alright! Here's our list of players.
    Qweeter1997
    Mr. Happy2468
    Zero
    Weasel
    TW_Support
    The Matrix
    Psych
    Wildeman
    The Archduke
    Ares
    G3NT
    Lucifer
    Miket
    Pet Breeder
    Tat2

• Bumblebee🐝

I will be sending out roles here shortly.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Lets begin

• Bumblebee🐝

Alright. I believe I have told everyone their role, so that means we can start! Just a few things you may need to know before we start.
    1. During the night phase, the mafia will decide who to kill via pm, pal room, etc... Don't post who you want to kill in here.
    2. The detectives can pm me telling me who they want to investigate, and I will tell them what the investigated person's role is.
    3. The angel can choose one person they want to save during the night phase. However, you cannot choose the same person two nights in a row. If you want, you can choose to save yourself.
    3. During the day phase, everyone will post in here who they want to execute. For your vote to count, you must say "I vote this person." Mafia members can vote too.

• Bumblebee🐝

Welcome everyone to the city of Cityville (so creative). I'm glad you could all come out to this town meeting today.
    Now, as many of you know, in this city we have a little problem with the Mafia. No worries, we are doing everything we can to stop them. All our best detectives are on the case.
    With that, I bid you all good night.

BEGIN NIGHT PHASE.

A few things to note before we start:
    1) Each phase will last 48 hours. If I don't hear from someone from the Mafia, Detectives, or the Angel in that period, your turn is null.
    2) I can only take one name from each group. If you can, discuss beforehand your choices.
    3) This discussion should take place through PMs. Posting that you want to kill so and so here in the forum is just about the dumbest way to get caught.

• Bumblebee🐝

Good luck to everyone. See you in the morning, that is, if you're still alive...

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Anyone dead yet? Archduke looks pretty guilty to me, maybe it's because he still owes me a beer, but he may need to be bumped off. Thoughts?

• Bumblebee🐝

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Anyone dead yet? Archduke looks pretty guilty to me, maybe it's because he still owes me a beer, but he may need to be bumped off. Thoughts?

We're still in the night phase, so no ones dead yet. I'm waiting on the mafia to agree on one person to kill. Once I hear from them, I will start the day phase where everyone can vote on who to kill next.

• miket

How are we in the night phase the sun is up

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

miket wrote:

How are we in the night phase the sun is up

Lol 😂

• TΛ͒T

Was the entire game supposed to die or just one person?

• The Archduke

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Well, I had that beer, a few of them actually. Funny thing happend on the way to deliver them to you. The bottles appear to be empty, but I feel better.

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

Day 3 is on the horizon and the mafia have yet to kill. I'm not sure whether they are biding their time or are just really bad at doing the deed but I hope they hurry up and kill someone already. (Not me, maybe one of those guys👆)

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Is there an official clock on the "48 hours per phase" time limit?

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

How soon is the day phase? Is the earth rotating slower than normal?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 wrote:

How soon is the day phase? Is the earth rotating slower than normal?

Seriously. Can I commit suicide in order to get out of this game?

• Bumblebee🐝

Sorry I'm late, I haven't been around wifi this weekend, and may not be until Friday night or Saturday.

Alright everybody, good morning! Hope you all slept well. Some of us will be sleeping better than others. The Mafia has struck last night, making a statement by killing one of our own, and making it absolutely clear that TW_Support, their victim, would not be the last. We found him in his room, with his body on his bed, and his head and a bloody ax on the floor. Upon further investigation, we found that he was no ordinary person. He had special powers. There were newspaper articles of the stories of the people he had saved. He had saved many people, but unfortunately, couldn't save himself. Tw_support was an angel.

• Bumblebee🐝

As mayor, I am deciding on drastic measures to rid Cityville of this mafia plague. Starting today, we will execute one person every day until we destroy mafia influence in this town.

As citizens, I leave the task of deciding the victim up to you. I give the floor to you.

START DAY PHASE

A few notes on the Day phase:
    1. In order for a vote to count, you must say "I vote such and such" in a post somewhere.
    2. After 48 hours (or longer if there isn't wifi), the player with the most votes is executed. There is no final vote period.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

There goes the towns only salvation! Oh well, who to vote to kill?? That's the question.

• 👔G3NT👔

Vote weasel

• Psych

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Lol. My official vote is to execute ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ.

Hmmm... Trying to get pressure off himself... I vote weasel.

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

Now why would a mafia guy want to commit suicide in this game? Doesn't make sense. My guess is the publicly quiet ones are mafia since they can PM one another. The detectives should be able figure it out. I don't think Weasel is mafia so I'm actually voting to kill ➡️Lucifer⬅️ 🚬🍻✌️

After some extensive detective research I have reached the conclusion that YOU are a mafia. However because of the fact my instincts left me long ago- I vote to kill Lucifer as well

• The Archduke

I vote lucifer.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔ wrote:

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

Now why would a mafia guy want to commit suicide in this game? Doesn't make sense. My guess is the publicly quiet ones are mafia since they can PM one another. The detectives should be able figure it out. I don't think Weasel is mafia so I'm actually voting to kill ➡️Lucifer⬅️ 🚬🍻✌️

After some extensive detective research I have reached the conclusion that YOU are a mafia. However because of the fact my instincts left me long ago- I vote to kill Lucifer as well

Nobody who is a detective would say they're a detective because they'd be the next mafia hit! Without detectives the town and it's citizens might as well open up our arms to our Italian stereotype overlords.

Reply to this topic