Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back
  • ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Bumblebee🐝 wrote:

I don't know who won. Wildeman kind of overthrew me and took over the town because I obviously wasn't doing anything about anything. What I could get out of it was the two remaining mafia lit up whoevers bar that was, then got eaten by zombies.../p>

You heard right, I'm the new mayor in town!

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

This is a fairly simple game, called Mafia. The rules are simple:1) The first 15 people to post will play.2) out of those 15, four will be designated "Mafia".3) The Mafia's goal is to kill everyone else in the group.4) They will do this by choosing one person to kill during the "night phase".5) During the "day phase", the town will decide on one person who they think is Mafia to kill.6) If you die, you are out. No argument.7) also out of the 15 players will be three "detectives". During each night phase, the detectives can choose one person to investigate. I will then tell them whether or not that person is Mafia.8) There will also be one person designated as "Angel". Every night, the angel can choose one person to save. If that person is killed by the mafia, they are brought back to life.9) The game is won when there are either no mafia or no townspeople remaining.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

When the game starts, I will send each of the players a PM saying "you are such and such." And if they are Mafia or Detectives, I will tell them who else shares their role.Each phase will last 48 hours. The day phase will be conducted in the forum, where people can argue and vote as to who they want to kill. The night phase consists of PMs to players of rank. If you don't participate in either phase, you will not be kicked, but your vote will not be heard.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

So, Who's in for Round 2⃣?
    I like the zombie idea and I'm sure it can be incorporated.

• miket

I'm game

• TΛ͒T

I was just a citizen n you bastards killed me last time. I'm in though

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I'm in too. But this is a new game guys so don't just assume I'm the bad guy again.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I'll try it out

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

T/\T2 wrote:

Get a life !

• The Archduke

I am in 👻👻👻👻

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

I'll play

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

I'm in

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

For sure my friend.

• roy o'bengal

I will play sounds fun

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

Get a life !

Says the guy who's forum-stalking and is a known attention seeker. Lol

• Reaper💀

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

Get a life !

Yawn.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

So far I see 1⃣1⃣ new names. 9⃣ for sure are in and it seems that 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 and Reaper💀 show enough interest to post a comment. What do you fellas say, are you in?

• Kinnen

I will play. Are you sure about zombies? Because mafia are scary but zombie mafia sounds really horrifying.

• ☣Alexander☣

I'll try it out

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Reaper💀 wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

Get a life !

Yawn.

Exactly !

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

٤٩+:ńD٤٩dظ:rdي wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

Get a life !

Says the guy who has an alter ego of a keyboard tough guy.

• TΛ͒T

So I guess when people get their ass kicked in a war they try to highjack a thread for trolling. Seems about as good as his fighting tactics. NWS obviously doesn't want to admit just how defeated they are but soon they will have no choice. DatCoward if you want to argue pick one of the other 5 threads we are doing it in and leave this one alone for the others playing.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

How many more guys do we need to start the game?

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Looks like we have 1⃣1⃣ for sure👍

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

Get a life !

I was just pointing out what's obvious. I didn't make any threats or 'tough talk' at all. Lol. I guess you're just feeling a bit defensive.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

Get a life !

I was just pointing out what's obvious. I didn't make any threats or 'tough talk' at all. Lol. I guess you're just feeling a bit defensive.

Not defensive just a little bored tbh can't find anyone with an ounce of humour js 😐

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

I'm gonna include 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 in the game. Seeing as he's bored, this may help bring him a little bit of excitement. Welcome aboard, we now have 1⃣2⃣ players with 3⃣ more open spots.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

I'm gonna include 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 in the game. Seeing as he's bored, this may help bring him a little bit of excitement. Welcome aboard, we now have 1⃣2⃣ players with 3⃣ more open spots.

Sounds good

• Yoshi

I guess I'll play👥

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Yoshi wrote:

I guess I'll play👥

Only 2⃣ spots left!

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Anyone?

Reply to this topic