Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back
  • TΛ͒T

Don't care much for the mimosa but I will take that delicious sounding breakfast taco when morning rolls around. I'm standing out here by the truck now and things look all closed up for the night. In fact the streets seem empty tonight. I'm gonna go wait on that park bench across the street and smoke this blunt til I see some action I guess.

• The Archduke

I be having the special this morning although I will sub in some Irish coffee for that Mimosa. Caffeine of some type is needed. I will take the table in the back corner so I can watch all the comings and goings (and be aware of any wayward zombies)

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

So glad you two came for the grand opening. Thought there would be a longer line, guess everyone is still hung over. Hopefully the lunch crowd will be better. Serving breakfast until 11:00 est. Stay tuned for our lunch special, it'll be a wild one!

• ☣Alexander☣

Damn it! I'm always late for breakfast. While i wait for the lunch menu, does anyone know of a Timmies nearby ? I could use some coffee. 😴

• The Archduke

Ahh. Timmies is good, but here at Weasel's they only serve regular joe and whiskey.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

TODAYS LUNCH COMBO
    (2) Smoked Wild Salmon tacos, Microgreens, Uzu Dressing on a flour tortilla + your choice of a pint of Weasel's Cherry Wheat Ale or a Bottom-Shelf Gin & Tonic with a twist of lime. - 💲1⃣4⃣.9⃣5⃣

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

FYI - Tacos & Tonics will be closing today at 4:00pm EST. But we'll be back open for breakfast in the AM!

• The Archduke

Closing time? grumble, grumble....staggers away spilling beer on his newly delivered Devon Still jersey...

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

No worries my friend. We'll soon be open for dinner and late nights.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I was really hungry for tacos, but I found some dead birds along the side of the road.. A bit feathery, but delicious all the same. Plus the sun pre cooked them....kinda.... I'm off to nap in my refrigerator box. Wake me when they're serving drinks, or getting ready to burn one.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

🚬😙💨 ➕🍻👉🎈🎊🎉🎊🎈

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

ATENTION: DO NOT GO TO THE TACO STAND. My sources tell me that the mafia is staging an ambush there in the morning. If you wish to live, eat cereal in the safety of your own home, lucky charms may increase your chances of survival too.

• The Archduke

But I know they are after my lucky charms

• miket

Hmmmm

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Qweeter1997 wrote:

ATENTION: DO NOT GO TO THE TACO STAND. My sources tell me that the mafia is staging an ambush there in the morning. If you wish to live, eat cereal in the safety of your own home, lucky charms may increase your chances of survival too.

Hey, are you the same Qweeter who owns Qweeter's Quesadillas, that food truck that's always parked down by the pier? I heard they were pretty miffed when we came to town, apparently they don't like competition.

• Kinnen

Qweeter1997 wrote:

So you have mafia sources?!? Will have to keep that in mind for later. If anyone dies from poisoned lucky charms we know who to blame.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Due to the rumors of the mafia ambush, Weasel's Tacos & Tonics have adjusted our hours and will be open 9am-2pm today.

Just to stick it to our competitors over at Qweeter's Quesadillas, today's special is the FBQ (Funky Breakfast Quesadilla). Grilled chorizo, havarti cheese and Gala apple. Served with homemade green chili topped with shaved carrots, fresh cilantro and drizzled with fresh Mexican lime crema. 💲8⃣.9⃣5⃣

Also, our fall seasonal brew will be ready to tap soon, stay tuned for more info. 👍🍺

• Yoshi

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Due to the rumors of the mafia ambush, Weasel's Tacos & Tonics have adjusted our hours and will be open 9am-2pm today.

Just to stick it to our competitors over at Qweeter's Quesadillas, today's special is the FBQ (Funky Breakfast Quesadilla). Grilled chorizo, havarti cheese and Gala apple. Served with homemade green chili topped with shaved carrots, fresh cilantro and drizzled with fresh Mexican lime crema. 💲8⃣.9⃣5⃣

Also, our fall seasonal brew will be ready to tap soon, stay tuned for more info. 👍🍺

I've been a longtime customer over at Qweeters Quesadillas... But it may be time to switch over. I'll take an "FBQ" when ya open!

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Smart move, 9-2 has more daylight, and less likely conditions for an ambush. I'll make sure nobody's touching me lucky charms tonight. Weasel., you should put a surveilence camera at the stand catch them in the act.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

That's good thinking Qweeter. Sounds like you have a lot of experience in surveillance. Can you help me, or refer me to someone who specializes in security?

• Kinnen

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

That's good thinking Qweeter. Sounds like you have a lot of experience in surveillance. Can you help me, or refer me to someone who specializes in security?

Just come over to my shop! Sean's Sweet Sounds & Survelience. Can handle all your electronic needs. I specialize in fixing Atari and Intellevison sets. Oh! Also never seen a toaster I can't fix.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

I'm calling ahead of time to order an FBQ with side of breakfast beer (Bud Light Lime). The low alcohol content and lime flavour justifies it being consumed for breakfast!
    We are Officially 6hrs away from daybreak.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Is there such thing as taco delivery?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Coming soon! We'll be training delivery staff this weekend. We will offer delivery via bicycle. Tacos So Fast You'll Freak. Just hoping those thugs over at Qweeter's Quesadillas don't start slashing tires.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Coming soon! We'll be training delivery staff this weekend. We will offer delivery via bicycle. Tacos So Fast You'll Freak. Just hoping those thugs over at Qweeter's Quesadillas don't start slashing tires.

Lmao

• The Archduke

Hey, I am over at the park and am hungry. Get that zero guy to peddle me over some tacos and beer will ya?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

The Archduke wrote:

Hey, I am over at the park and am hungry. Get that zero guy to peddle me over some tacos and beer will ya?

I don't think Zero is quite ready to get on his bicycle yet. We're having trouble getting the training wheels off. Want me to see if Tat can make a delivery on his motorcycle instead? There will be an up-charge for that because of gas, and I am sure he would expect a generous tip on top of that, but it might be feasible.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

With the dawn🌅 of a new day, Weasel's Tacos and Tonics makes its grand opening. Everyone from town comes out and lines up to try the new flavour dishes, but secretly wait for the chance to have an early morning eye opener. Word of a mafia hit on the citizens has made people a little jumpy but they have faith that the detectives will find their men and put a stop to them. Just as the breakfast crowd starts to break up, a single shot rings out from across the street!

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

A mafia sniper has locked on and taken a shot at their target as he gets up from his breakfast table and is knocked to the ground as an argument breaks out between 2 women over who gets the last whip cream dessert on display. Shaken, the mafia target stands up and notices that a group has formed around one women on the ground. Seems that an ANGEL in disguise has saved him from an untimely death at the hands of a mafia bullet. Unlucky for the women though, the bullet hit her in the chest and has caused a lung to collapse. She's in critical condition and may not live… that's when Kinnen comes out of the restroom and notices the grisly scene in front of him, and his wife on the floor…
    🌅BEGIN DAY PHASE🌅

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

dibs! *runs over to dying angel and loots her purse quick* (the police were busy looking for a shooter).. Sooo, how bout onea dem fancy tacos yall are talkin bout?

Reply to this topic