Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back
  • TΛ͒T

I call shotgun in the Weasel mobile for the zombie hunt. It seems like inside that truck is the safest place to be anyway and I would love to mow down a few zombies.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I'm going hunting for zombies as well. Get off of the street, don't think my cardboard box can hold em off, so I made my home into a sort of makeshift body armor. Plus, running from them in my shopping cart is risky cause I normally wipe out every 100 yards or so. Do I get a weapon? All I have is my B.O. and stink breath..

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

I'm going to hunt zombies

• TΛ͒T

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

I'm going to hunt zombies

Ok but mafia members aren't riding with us. You can hitch a ride on the front bumper if you want😜

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

NEW NIGHT PHASE
    FIRST NIGHT
    The townsfolk who are still alive (citizens/mafia) can volunteer to go zombie hunting (via post in forum thread).

SECOND NIGHT
    If there are more volunteers than zombies then each of those volunteers vote to destroy a zombie (by PM to me). That dead zombie is gone from the game. I will not vote in this process.

If there are not enough volunteers, then the zombies vote to attack and infect a townsperson. The zombie clan will PM each other to discuss who they want to kill, and the Supreme Zombie Leader Alex will post in thread who the zombies have attacked. That person then joins the zombie clan.

If there is a zombie hunt, the mafia does not get to vote to kill a civilian. If there is NOT a zombie hunt, then the mafia votes to kill a civilian like normal, and that person is gone from the game.

The angel will still be able to save someone from the mafia’s hit (by PM to me). The angel cannot save anyone from the zombie attack.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

DAY PHASE
    I’ll post a recap and results from the night phase.

The people left alive will continue with the finger pointing and will vote publicly on the forum thread for who they want to kill. I will be able to cast a vote. That dead person is then gone from the game.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

The story continues....
    An eery fog moves in, covering all of Funky Town. Power goes out, perhaps the zombies have overtaken the FTPower plant. The only light in town comes from the moon, gleaming through the fog. Visibility is terrible, the townsfolk are on edge. Who will be the next to die? So far Tat2, Zero and EDB will join in on the zombie hunt. Will there be 2 more volunteers to hunt the zombies? Will any volunteers get cold feet? Who will survive to retake the town? And so it begins, mafia vs civilians vs zombie clan. Enemies working together one moment , and then at each others throats the next...

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

So Alexander is a zombie, who else? Everyone who has played and died, or just some of them?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Everyone who has died thus far.

• The Archduke

I will join the hunt

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Nighttime zombie raid will end tonight citizens. I see there are eager volunteers and I wish you all luck in ridding our town of these undead creatures!

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

We must make the streets safe again for cardboard box dwellings. I had to commandeer an abandoned house, destroy the stairway, and use a removable ladder to have an upstairs safe zone just to sleep. The upstairs is also equipped with better booby traps than gs, cause I don't trust the people anymore either.

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

Is it too late to join the zom squad? I just found my nunchucks

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

It's dinner time in Funky Town, the townspeople have rallied together and a handful of brave volunteers step into the limelight. This group of six will band together and strike out against the four zombies roaming our streets in the hopes to take them out before they can overrun the town. ٤٩+:ńD٤٩dظ:rdي, Archduke, Zero, TAT2, ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ and I meet inside the old warehouse that used to hold my taproom. The garage door still hangs in the track by a single wheel where I crashed through it. I sift through the rubble, and make my way to the bathroom. I toss a beam out of the way and open the cabinet under the sink. Surprised that it's still there. My hidden keg of Lethal Labia Lager has survived the trashing. I drag it out into the main room and tap it on the spot. It's warm, but still as good as I remember it. Sweet, tangy and fresh. I pass a pint to each of these men, and we discuss our plan. We move out at midnight, a zombie is going to be leaving us tonight, it'll just be a matter of which one we run across first.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

😈👿ZOMBIE UPDATE👿😈
    The group of 6⃣ venture out in the 🌃night looking to take down this growing threat. I'll leave the details of the battle to Weasel however I can comment on the fact that there were enough volunteers to overwhelm the 👿zombie threat and managed to kill🔫 one of them.
    On a side note, nighttime 👨Mafia activity was quiet and there were no reported civilian deaths tonight for once.
    There are 4⃣ Zombies and 4⃣ Mafia out there citizens. It's time to come out of the shadows and fight back against this Mafia plague...
    🌅BEGIN DAY PHASE🌅

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

We moved out at midnight. Slowly making our way through the streets. TAT sitting shotgun, Arch, Matrix and EDB in the back, Zero perched up on the roof, manning the saw-blade launcher he worked on last night. We decided the only way to stop the zombies was decapitation. No way around it. We had no real clue where to start our search, until TAT leaned over and said "Dude, I could go for some Mexican food." That sparked a thought in my head, "Qweeter's Quesadillas." We headed for the pier. Thank God for TAT's munchies 🍁 or we would have gone a different direction.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

As we turned onto Beach Blvd, the pier 600 yards to our left, we saw them. Gathered around in a circle eating something. Something quite large actually. I cut the engine and we coast to a stop in front of Sally's Seashell Emporium. EDB grabs the night vision binoculars. Turns out these Zombies eat more than brains. Kinnen's wife lay there, in the middle of the clan, half-eaten. It's not a pretty site by any means.

I switch the Hummer into electric mode so we can come up on the group silently, like a band of misfit ninjas🐢. We are about 100ft away. They stop in mid-bite. Turn in our direction and disperse. Zero launches saw blade after saw blade in all directions. While our mission isn't complete, we got one. Alexander's body lay on the boardwalk, his head must have rolled into the water. One zombie down, 3 to go.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

We stand around the Hummer, sort of lost in what just happened. Adrenaline pumping through our veins. Staring out towards city hall, basked in the moonlight, I catch another glimpse of the sign. Sally's Seashell Emporium. Sally was Mayor Wildeman's Admin Assistant for the first few months of his term, but she vanished and no one has seen her since.

🌅NEW DAY PHASE RULES🌅
    Because of the uncertainty of our town, and the corruption that could exist within our city limits, all Day Phase voting will be through Private Message to ME. Mayor Wildeman has been temporarily excused from office and is officially under investigation for his dealings with the FTMafia, and the missing person's report with regards to Sally. No voting is to be posted on the public forum thread until this situation has been fully investigated. Thank you. 👍

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

An unnatural haze still rests over ⛪️🏤🏠Funky Town🏡🏫🏢. The final few hours 🕠 of daylight 🌇 are upon us. As the happenings of yesterday still weigh heavily in the minds of the townspeople, the inevitable finger pointing👉👆👇👈 continues. In just a few hours a town hall meeting will commence🏫, and the next victim of the public lynching will occur. It's a near certainty that the townspeople will eventually catch a mafia member at one of these assemblies. It's imperative for the public to make their vote count, be certain to PM me with your votes before it's too late!

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

If I lose I'd like to b decapitated

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

If I lose I'd like to b decapitated

That can be worked out. We'll make it interesting. lol

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

🚓MAFIA UPDATE🚓
    As the 🌄day wears on, not a 👻soul can be seen on the streets of FunkyTown. Last nights incursion was ✅successful however former rookie 👮detective Weasel and his band of hunters seems to have apprehended one of the mayors 👥impersonator bodyguards and appears to now have a hostage and is trying to take over what? I don't know.
    I can assure the citizens of FunkyTown that your government is still working in the bunkers below city hall and a permanent
    🚫👿👨🚫 safe zone has been established at the 🏥hospital after I called in to some friends at the 🏤bureau. Your town needs your help in removing the 👨Mafia that has infiltrated its streets and the resultant 😈plague that they have brought with them!
    May I remind the citizens that zombies roaming around have been directly linked to the mafia and that anyone caught and attacked by either of these groups during any night phase will turn to a 👿zombie!

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Citizens, The Office of the Mayor STILL controls the day even if the night is shared by mafia, zombies and now rebellious hunters! Post your 📝votes for your Mafia of choice during the day 🌅phase to guarantee they won't be coming back as a zombie...

• TΛ͒T

See ya Zero✋👋✋. I think cutting off heads is good practice anyway just to insure no zombies.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Ikr Tat, btw I vote Tat 😈

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Mr. Mayor sir, it appears as if our town has gone silent! Possibly for fear of mafia repercussion if they vote against the mafia. Perhaps my voting rights can be reinstated so as to allow me to break this tie between Zero and TAT2. If that is allowed to happen, I promise ✋ that after this vote is concluded, and the voted townsperson has been killed and cannot return, I shall personally see to it that you are reinstated to full power over both day 🌅 and night 🌃 phases. Please consider my proposal. Thank you Mr. Mayor. Sir. 👍

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Seeing as the Day Phase should have ended yesterday and there were only 2 votes cast, I thought of letting it ride out till the next vote was cast. Weasel the zombie hunter makes a good point and I will allow him to break the tie since nobody else has of yet. In case his decision isn't handled well, all I gonna say is that you should have gotten you vote in on time. The tie is broken and an execution of the chosen citizen will take place at nightfall!

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

It's days like today 📆 that I reflect back at my childhood. I recall being absolutely enthralled with the WWF. Nothing like watching old-school wrestling 💪. Sure it exists today, but the personalities, gimmicks, etc. just aren't the same. They don't have the same 🎆 flair (no pun intended). Funk, DeNucci, Zbysko, The Wild Samoans - classic. Hogan, Flair, Savage, Rude - some of the best all time. Rock, Austin, Foley - groundbreaking. There is one that has always stood out to me more than those. Ted DiBiase. 💰💵💰💵💰The Million Dollar Man. Snobby. Rude. Slick. He had it all.

That brings me to today. I guess all these years later, the one thing that still sticks out to me is his catchphrase - Everybody's Got A Price. Still rings true today.

My vote: T/\T2

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

🚓MAFIA UPDATE🚓
    With only 2⃣ citizens attending the daily Town🏣hall meeting and each pointing the 👆finger at 👉each other👈 I sent the 2⃣ accused away to separate waiting rooms to await a decision. Then, 1⃣ man stepped forward with a 📝plan. Former rookie detective turned zombie hunter, ★WΞΛSΞL★ steps in with a tie breaker.
    T/\T2 is in Mafia Weasel proclaims! and with the help of the bailiffs they march toward the waiting room where TAT2 has been sent.
    Much to everyone's surprise when the door is thrown open, the room is empty! Well, empty except for the crushed out 🍁joint in the ashtray and a pair of Angels wings on the ground! Seems an Angels work is never appreciated and they know when they're not wanted by others. Weasel and the others thought they were gonna catch a Mafia, turns out they were wrong!
    Citizens, the last great hope among you has disappeared and blended into the background!
    Mafia and Zombies and Hunters, Oh my! Good Luck citizens you may not survive what's coming…
    😈BEGIN🌄NIGHT🌃PHASE👿

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

What's next? I'm going to kill some zombies cause there r no detectives left 🔫

Reply to this topic