Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back
  • ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

While we wait for 2⃣ more players I'm trying to work out details for the zombie portion of this mafia game and I think I have something to start with. Tell me what you guys think.
    Once 3 players (mafia or civilian) have died, zombies will be introduced.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Once there are zombies in play, the remaining Mafia can either vote to kill a zombie OR a civilian during the night phase but not both and this is also done through PM.
    During the zombie invasion civilians will still collectively vote to try to kill a mafia during the day but at night CHOOSE to go out at to try to kill a zombie. it is from this pool of players that zombies choose to kill.
    The total number of players (mafia and civilians) out on a zombie hunt have to be equal to or more than the number of zombies to kill a zombie. Civilians when deciding to go out on a hunt won't know if the mafia is out on a hunt with them. If no body chooses to go out at night then the zombie mob will kill any player still in the game.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Zombies have no say in the forums but can collectively attack anyone out on a hunt during the night phase. A zombie vote will be done through PM to me. Unless a zombie is killed, I'll tabulate the votes and the player with the most votes dies at the start of the day phase and becomes a zombie.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

What do you guys think? Is this possible? The overall goal is still to either eliminate all civilians or mafia and having zombies in the mix adds something new to the sequel while staying true to the original game.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

I am now thoroughly confused. 😜😈

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

I am now thoroughly confused. 😜😈

Basically, the day phase stays unchanged but the night phase either a zombie, civilian or a mafia will die.

• Kinnen

So once you are killed off you still get to play as a zombie. Thus giving the dead players a reason to stick around and keep up with the story line. Sounds good to me. As long as the dead zombies don't turn into ghosts next game.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

👆Exactly! Well just like last time, lots of interest right off the bat but seems like most other GS players would rather complain about the weak forums rather than do something about it and contribute to something better. Anyway, I'll leave it open for 2⃣ more spots for another day but with them or not the mafia are coming to 🏦town 🏣Tomorrow evening for sure! Is there anything else the current players have to say about the 😈zombie👿 invasion heading our way? If there's no new input, I'm running with the current idea💡

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Seeing as though my bar was torched during the Great Zombie Invasion of 2014, I have started a new venture. For years I had contemplated closing my brick and mortar to run some sort of Moonshine Food Truck. You know, Tacos and Tonics.

• sallymonster!

Well shit, if there's tacos and tonics coming to town, count me in

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

First ones on the house Sally. 👍🍺

• Yoshi

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

Once there are zombies in play, the remaining Mafia can either vote to kill a zombie OR a civilian during the night phase but not both and this is also done through PM. During the zombie invasion civilians will still collectively vote to try to kill a mafia during the day but at night CHOOSE to go out at to try to kill a zombie. it is from this pool of players that zombies choose to kill. The total number of players (mafia and civilians) out on a zombie hunt have to be equal to or more than the number of zombies to kill a zombie. Civilians when deciding to go out on a hunt won't know if the mafia is out on a hunt with them. If no body chooses to go out at night then the zombie mob will kill any player still in the game.

Will villagers know which other villagers are going on a hunt? I say they should not.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

1⃣ spot left❗️

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Interesting point Yoshi. Here's the way I saw it. Civilians won't know if the mafia is joining them on a hunt so it adds an element of chance. Theorhetically, the mafia could avoid all hunts and let anyone die but they'll turn into zombies and then the mafia have to deal with them eventually. Inversely, if only mafia go hunting, how would the zombies choose who to kill? I'm thinking, the last mafia to say they'll go hunting will get killed so it'll benefit the mafia to quickly decide to go hunting zombies and not kill any civilians. If a zombie gets killed then no mafia or civvie gets killed during the night. For zombies to choose a person to kill, their options are either "mafia" or one of the civilian players that openly says they'll go hunting.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

For what reason would the mafia waste a night phase to kill a zombie?

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Good question. I'm going with once there's more zombies than players, I think there will be no stopping them. Remember, zombies😈 were players that were killed off and zombies hate mafia👨!

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Seeing as though my bar was torched during the Great Zombie Invasion of 2014, I have started a new venture. For years I had contemplated closing my brick and mortar to run some sort of Moonshine Food Truck. You know, Tacos and Tonics.

Awesome!! I encourage players to help create the story that will unfold. I myself had a good time spinning the previous tale and will be first in line for at the grand opening of ★WΞΛSΞL★ Tacos and Tonics. Cheers🍻

• Ares

Any spots left?

• TΛ͒T

I believe you just got the last spot and the game can start.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Excellent!! Here's the list of players involved in Episode2⃣: The Mafia Strike Back!!
    I'll be sending out a PM tonight to everyone telling them what their current roles are. Have fun, stay safe…well at least till the 👿zombies😈 come looking for brains!!

In no particular order:
    T/\T2
    miket
    Qweeter1997
    ٤٩+:ńD٤٩dظ:rdي
    ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔
    roy o'bengal
    ★WΞΛSΞL★
    ƶ є я ɵ
    The Archduke
    ☣Alexander☣
    💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫
    Kinnen
    Yoshi
    Sallymonster
    Ares

• The Archduke

With this group those zombies would be starving

• Kinnen

The Archduke wrote:

With this group those zombies would be starving

Hey!! I resemble that remark! Just because I'm not so bright doesn't mean my brain isn't big and tasty. Less use could be fresh and yummy?!?

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Welcome to FunkyTown everyone👋👋. I see some new faces👨👮💂👷 around, for those who don't know me I'm the new mayor in town and there's a threat on the horizon. To bring everyone up to speed, a couple of months ago the Italian mafia moved to Cityville and was on the verge of taking over. Citizens bounded together to try to rid themselves of these I-tie moustachios. Many died, very few survived😉. In the end I took the reigns of my town and became mayor. As mayor I changed the name of the city to its present form. Seems that the news of the shoot out at Weasel's Property Bar and the deaths of their comrades reached all the way to Russia. Those Rooskies are looking for blood and are on their way here as we speak! We as Citizens MUST and WILL stand up against these mafia men and eliminate them or they will kill us all out of revenge!

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Not to worry citizens, I've hired the 3⃣ best detectives I could trust to root out these mafia hitmen. With that, I say farewell for now, I'll see everyone in the morning at the grand opening of Weasel's Tacos&Tonics. 🍻

BEGIN NIGHT PHASE.
    few things to note before we start:
    1) Each phase will last 48 hours. If I don't hear from someone from the Mafia, Detectives, or the Angel in that period, your turn is null.
    2) I can only take one name from each group. If you can, discuss beforehand your choices.
    3) This discussion should take place through PMs. Posting that you want to kill so and so here in the forum is just about the dumbest way to get caught.

Now go out and enjoy a beer🍻 tonight, it may be your last...

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

Yawn😴👀

• sallymonster!

Since we be sitting around at taco and tonics, I'll take a taco, extra sloppy please. And perhaps a piña colada to start off the festivites!

• Kinnen

Exactly what kind of tacos are on the menu. Beef, chicken, fish, pink? Just want to know my menu options at Weasels fine establishment.

• Kinnen

Wildeman one request. Please find way of killing my soon to be ex wife into story. Random bus accident or zombie dinner as I decide to not save her from impending doom instead saving a stray dog. Use your imagination, I guarantee it will put an extra smile on my face. Maybe she is cause of disease creating zombies. Even better find a way to have her die every day and night phase. Just a personal touch that would make me smile everytime I open this thread. Thanks.

• miket

Kinnen wrote:

Exactly what kind of tacos are on the menu. Beef, chicken, fish, pink? Just want to know my menu options at Weasels fine establishment.

I'm going for carnitas or chili verde. Just don't order the special.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

THURSDAY 9/25 BREAKFAST SPECIAL
    Scrambled egg, grated Parmesan, and pork belly with Siracha drizzle in a soft corn tortilla. - 💲4⃣.9⃣5⃣
    🆓 Free Mimosa for the first (5) customers. 🆓

Reply to this topic