Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back
  • Kinnen

Pitfall, but those are Atari games. What about turbo graphix 16? Best system ever was the Intellevison. My older brother actually programmed and produced a game for that system based on minesweeper. You may find it for sale on eBay if your lucky. Don't think the company that made them has any left. It was a few years ago.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

I had a buddy who had the TG16 system. Played it all the time. For those days, that system was too ahead of its time but if you could afford it, games were sweet. Bonks adventure for sure, what about Klax or Adventure island or Jack Nicklaus golf. Those crazy cartridge games that looked like credit cards!

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

🚓MAFIA Update🚓
    In the shadows he waits, he knows his target will come around here again, he has to. Across the street from what used to be Weasel's tacos and tonics is the service alley between Sean's Sweet 🔊Sounds and 🎥Surveilance and Scousers🎉 Bar. These are the shadows that the 👤Hitman calls home.
    All is quiet till the familiar sound of an old Ford Caprice 🚓Classic, one of FunkyTowns Finest, rumbles out of the darkness. Investigating the hit and run accident of a young couple committed a few days earlier, the 👮Detective kills the motor, steps out of his car and walk over to the scene. He's holding a 🃏picture in one hand and a 🔦flashlight in the other. He doesn't expect trouble and never notices the poison dart even hit him before he falls to the ground. Unable to move, he feels the 💉virus sweeping it's was through his system.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Out of the shadows and away from the scene, the 👤Hitman remains unknown.
    Someone alert whoever is left at the precinct, 👮Detective ☣Alexander☣ has been killed by the MAFIA...
    🌅BEGIN DAY PHASE🌅

• The Archduke

Well, the dead detective as well as the guy run out of town were trying to tell us to vote for miket. Thoughts anyone?

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

The Archduke wrote:

Well, the dead detective as well as the guy run out of town were trying to tell us to vote for miket. Thoughts anyone?

Seems like a reasonable theory. Not voting yet though

• miket

Hmmm

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

miket wrote:

Hmmm

Kill him 👆

• The Archduke

So what about this quiet Zero character?

• miket

Two enemy's make great allies

Where's tat and dat when things go down

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Am I the only quiet one? Well, if u guys don't think I'm a civilian, vote for me & u will regret it.

• The Archduke

Yup. I officially vote zero

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I vote Yoshi....why? Because Mario looks like Mafia to me, and Mario and Yoshi were known associates. Profiling at a high level. He has a mustache! Get him!

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

Am I the only quiet one? Well, if u guys don't think I'm a civilian, vote for me & u will regret it.

I allready regret the last vote, but this time I am hoping not. I vote zero

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

Hmm not sure if zero is actually a mafia or if archduke and Qweeter are mafia teaming their votes to get citizens...

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

My vote is miket. I don't want to be the one throwing random accusations but weasel was indeed pushing for him before his untimely death

• miket

Weasel was a was working from the inside I believe zero or dat are mafia. My money is on zero being the hitman

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

I vote Miket

• Kinnen

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

miket wrote:

Hmmm

Kill him 👆

This may be the first time I agree with anything Dat Scouser has ever posted. My vote is MikeT

• miket

A vote for me is killing a innocent man

• Yoshi

٤٩+:ńD٤٩dظ:rdي wrote:

I vote Yoshi....why? Because Mario looks like Mafia to me, and Mario and Yoshi were known associates. Profiling at a high level. He has a mustache! Get him!

I've always been more of a luigi kinda guy.. Gotta do your 📚research📚 before accusing me! I vote Zero

• The Archduke

⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔ wrote:

My vote is miket. I don't want to be the one throwing random accusations but weasel was indeed pushing for him before his untimely death

My ouija board told me that the newly departed thought zero was a hitman. Change the vote!

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Yoshi wrote:

٤٩+:ńD٤٩dظ:rdي wrote:

I've always been more of a luigi kinda guy.. Gotta do your 📚research📚 before accusing me! I vote Zero

Hmmm, a luigi man, you say? That's another known associate of Mario! No mustache, of course.. Hmmm.. hey, could you spare any change?

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

It appears a close vote between miket and zero. How long do I have to change my vote? I have a feeling both of them are guilty. I don't trust ouja boards, but I also don't trust 0. It's just not tangible. Hmm.

Do either of you scumbags have a mustache? Huh?! When was the last time you ate pasta!? ANSWER ME! *flails arms wildly* When's the last time you played Super Mafia Bros? Is that a tomato sauce stain on your shirt? Oh, it's blood, never mind then. It's obvious that both these scumbags are some form of people. Citizens, mafia, or police. Let's get them! *stops flailing arms* hmm, if the vote is a tie, do they both die?

• miket

No pasta sauce here just salsa or enchilada sauce

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

🏥🚑Medical Update🏥🚑
    With about 8hrs remaining in the 🌅DAY🌅 citizens are rapidly pointing 👉fingers👈 at one another trying to figure out who's got mafia connections.
    At the 🏥Hospital at the other end of town, in an isolated exam room, Mrs. Kinnen's wounds have degraded to the point where doctors firmly believe she's not going to make it through the next ⛺️night. The bacterial infection has spread and quite frankly, she 👃SMELLS 💀dead!! 🏥Hospital staff have also recently brought the body of 👮Detective Alexander to a similar exam room to try and 🔬figure out🔬 his cause of death. No word yet as to where these strange 👾diseases👾 have come from but the 👨Mafia is still out there 👬citizens👭 and they're coming for you!
    This is your chance to catch one...

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

🏥🚑Medical Update🏥🚑 With about 8hrs remaining in the 🌅DAY🌅 citizens are rapidly pointing 👉fingers👈 at one another trying to figure out who's got mafia connections. At the 🏥Hospital at the other end of town, in an isolated exam room, Mrs. Kinnen's wounds have degraded to the point where doctors firmly believe she's not going to make it through the next ⛺️night. The bacterial infection has spread and quite frankly, she 👃SMELLS 💀dead!! 🏥Hospital staff have also recently brought the body of 👮Detective Alexander to a similar exam room to try and 🔬figure out🔬 his cause of death. No word yet as to where these strange 👾diseases👾 have come from but the 👨Mafia is still out there 👬citizens👭 and they're coming for you!This is your chance to catch one...

I think we should cut their heads off

• miket

If you need me all be at the local biker bar. Most likely by myself since this town rides mopeds and vespas while drinking lattes. I prefer cheap whiskey cigerettes and rock music. 🚬

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

...the two candidates politic... One is violent, wanting to chop up corpses, the other is depressed (drinking alone). I seriously feel like they're both mafia. No back and forth at all. I seriously want to know if the vote is a tie can they both be taken out? Two mustaches with one stone kinda deal?

• miket

So far everyone's gut filling has been wrong. Just like that last drink it will burn going down.

Reply to this topic