Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back
  • sallymonster!

I am back! And I am going zombie hunting! Woot! Got me an nine iron and a dead raccoon. Figure can use the coon as bait and whack'm with my nine!

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

sallymonster! wrote:

I am back! And I am going zombie hunting! Woot! Got me an nine iron and a dead raccoon. Figure can use the coon as bait and whack'm with my nine!

Whack?! Clearly the mafia boss has been in 'hiding' this whole time.

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

٤٩+:ńD٤٩dظ:rdي wrote:

sallymonster! wrote:

Whack?! Clearly the mafia boss has been in 'hiding' this whole time.

Who's left then ? Lol

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

👿ZOMBIE⛺️UPDATE👿
    With only 2 volunteers showing up at Weasels doorstep to go hunting, fear has overtaken the town and it's almost as if the good citizens have just given up.
    The 3 hunters set out towards the outskirts of town to see if the zombies have ventured out to look elsewhere for food. What they found for told bad news for the citizens of FunkyTown. A multi car accident scene blocked the road in and out of town and the zombies had already been there.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Upon investigating the scene the hunters found a little red car, that Dodge that ARES drove around in, sandwiched in the wreck. It appeared he survived the accident but was pinned in when the zombies arrived. The hunters found and put the Zombie Ares out of his misery with a bullet to the head.
    Another citizen killed at the hands of a zombie however at least that zombie was killed tonight. There's 3 mafia and 5 zombies still in town citizens and they aren't stopping until everyone is dead. If you're looking for the safety of the daylight then you could be in trouble…
    🌅BEGIN DAY PHASE🌅

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

What happened to Funky Town?

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Ya looks like a ghost town doesn't it. Zombies must have gotten the survivors over the weekend.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

I'm still alive. Lurking in the shadows. 👀👤

• ☣Alexander☣

Im decapitated... 💀

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Start new game?

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Start new game?

Yeah!

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I won, just so you know.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

I'm up for a new game but I'm not hosting the next story. Somebody wrap this one up so we can move on.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

YOU wrote:

I won, just so you know.

The end.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

👨MAFIA UPDATE👨

After a week long vacation in a southern warm climate, Mayor WildEman returns to FunkyTown to see disaster has struck his town. Seems over the past week the zombies made a serious push to kill off the rest of the hapless citizens. Seems every citizen left in town being either mafia or civilian fell victim to the zombie plague. While on the way to the bunker that used to be town hall, mayor Wilde noticed only 1 person left alive, EDB. Zombies never discovered his cardboard box bunker down by the river so they left him alone.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Together they walked the rest of the way to town hall killing a couple of stray zombies along the route. Deep in the underground bunker the big red button shone brightly just waiting to be pushed!
    "So this is THE END" says EDB
    "Yes, let's get the hell outta here, you don't wanna be here when that timer finishes its count down" says Wilde
    T-minus 2hrs…

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

✈️⤵️ ✈️⤵️
    💣 💣
    🔥💥🏡💥🏫💥🏢💥🏣💥🏥🔥

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Lol perfect

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Mafia 1 - 0 civilians

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

ϻ ʌ͒ ᴆ ƶ є я ɵ wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Start new game?

Yeah!

👆👍👍

• miket

I'll play

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

miket wrote:

I'll play

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Qweeter1997 wrote:

miket wrote:

I'll play

• ☣Alexander☣

ϻ ʌ͒ ᴆ ƶ є я ɵ wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

miket wrote:

I'll play

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

ϻ ʌ͒ ᴆ ƶ є я ɵ wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

miket wrote:

I'll play

Who's. Running the show this time? Bobber?

Reply to this topic