Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back
  • 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫 wrote:

miket wrote:

My Vote has been changed to weasel final decision

Lol ok weasel gets it 🔫

Just for wildman a clarification that's a vote change right.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Seeing a riot forming down by city hall I know something is not right. Almost as if everyone living here is in a trance of some sort. Quietly I work my way through the streets, I jut down the allyway running between Main Street and Jefferson Blvd. Seeing a mob of angry citizens marching towards my brew-house and taproom, I jump in my food truck and start the engine. Luckily I felt a weird vibe last night at the hookah club, and spent the entire night upgrading the truck to resemble something the A-Team would assemble. I plow through the garage door bursting out onto Madison Avenue, catching the mob by surprise. With careless abandon I plow through the crowd, sure I've run over at least two people, but I don't care. I swing a sharp left onto Interstate 69 and head North. Don't know where I'm headed, and don't care, just driving the hell away from this crazy town. 🚚💨💨💨

• ☣Alexander☣

I'm just going to vote for someone else because everyones gonna kill weasel anyways apparently lol

Vote: Miket

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I'll vote for miket. Weasel's truck hasn't sold pasta yet, I don't think..

• TΛ͒T

MikeT this vote and Scouser next vote.

• ☣Alexander☣

So right now its at,
    4 - MikeT
    4 - Weasel
    Right?

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

So right now its at,4 - MikeT4 - Weasel Right?

So far is correct!👍 there is a tie.

• miket

Letting weasel live will cost all you your lives.

• Yoshi

I gotta vote Weasel.. Distracting us with all them tacos

• ☣Alexander☣

miket wrote:

Letting weasel live will cost all you your lives.

Spoken like a true mafia member.

• The Archduke

Miket

• miket

Tacos and alcohol???

• ☣Alexander☣

Greasy food is best for hangovers.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

🚓MAFIA Update🚓
    …The crowd stands stunned as they watch their beloved food truck owner ★WΞΛSΞL★ burst out of his garage and run over a young couple standing in line for one of his famous combos.
    Upon realization of what just happened, the citizens took to looting the Tacos and Tonics stand!
    A tie has emerged at the end of the DAY🌅PHASE and not wanting to be killed off as a mafia sympathizer, ★WΞΛSΞL★ has taken it upon himself to flee and is no longer involving himself in the search for mafia...
    A warrant has been issued for his arrest if he shows his posts around here again.
    Seeing as there's 1⃣ less citizen in town, the Mafias job was made a little easier and it's getting darker outside…
    🌜BEGIN NIGHT PHASE🌛

• ☣Alexander☣

Dibs on the moon🌙shine!

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

So weasel wasn't in the mafia?

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Qweeter1997 wrote:

So weasel wasn't in the mafia?

We can still kill him right ? 😊

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

…as darkness falls around FunkyTown, the citizens wait in anticipation for what is to happen next. Upon investigating the taco stand, detectives realize that Weasel was just a guy selling tacos, yet they found a shiny Police Academy badge tucked away in his safe . FunkyTowns newest officer is no longer around town so I encourage the citizens to continue being vigilant and try to catch the mafia before any more innocent lives are lost. With that being said, I'm heading to Qweeters Quesadillas for a bite to eat…

• Kinnen

I offered my assistance with hooking up Survelience equipment but was never taken up on it. Still have plenty of refurbished Atari systems for sale. Trust me guys they are making a comeback. Better than any xbox or playstation ever was or will be. Still have lots of brand new turbo graphix 16's fresh in the box. Buy one get two free.

• miket

Kinnen let me guess they fell off a truck

• Kinnen

miket wrote:

Kinnen let me guess they fell off a truck

Yeah almost 20 years ago. Still can't get rid of them. So I started selling them as home security units? Would you like a few?

• miket

Sounds like the movie goodfellas you criminal

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Kinnen wrote:

I offered my assistance with hooking up Survelience equipment but was never taken up on it. Still have plenty of refurbished Atari systems for sale. Trust me guys they are making a comeback. Better than any xbox or playstation ever was or will be. Still have lots of brand new turbo graphix 16's fresh in the box. Buy one get two free.

I'd like to buy 2

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I live in a cardboard box under the bridge, so no need for home security. My BO is usually enough to keep the riff raff at bay, and by riff raff, I mean people. Will work for sensimilla! Eat the rich! Free Willy! (He's been locked up for too long.) Hey, do you have any change you could spare?

• ◢◤ℙℍ₳₦₸O̸M̸◥◣

COUNT ME IN PLEASE 👍

• TΛ͒T

I would love to play an Atari again. Put me down for one. Anyone see anything suspicious? I thought I saw Scouser hiding in some bushes in front of the gay bar but when I looked again I realized he had company with him. Wonder what that was going on there?

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

🏥🚑Medical Update🏥🚑
    …remember the woman who was shot in the chest a few days ago? Kinnen sure does, it was his wife. The news is that although doctors have had to outfit her with an assisted breathing machine, her motor functions will be at 80% in no time👍 Now the "not so good, depending what you want to hear" news. Forensics report that the mafia bullet that missed it's target and eventually hit Mrs Kinnen was coated with some sort of bacterial type infection that is preventing her wounds from healing. Doctors are puzzled…

• Kinnen

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

🏥🚑Medical Update🏥🚑…remember the woman who was shot in the chest a few days ago? Kinnen sure does, it was his wife. The news is that although doctors have had to outfit her with an assisted breathing machine, her motor functions will be at 80% in no time👍 Now the "not so good, depending what you want to hear" news. Forensics report that the mafia bullet that missed it's target and eventually hit Mrs Kinnen was coated with some sort of bacterial type infection that is preventing her wounds from healing. Doctors are puzzled…

This is turning into the best story ever told. No need for dragons and wizards and shit.

• Kinnen

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

Kinnen wrote:

I'd like to buy 2

Happy to sell you 2. That means you get 6!! No returns please. I will throw in 1 more free Turbo Graphix 16 if you can tell me at least 2 games made for the system. "Bonk" comes to mind but without using google I can't think of any?!?

• The Archduke

Combat and space invaders. That was an easy flashback. What was the name of the game where you were some Indiana jones like person and had to cross a river with crocs? Something about a lost gem?? Heck, I need coffee and a taco.

Reply to this topic