Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back
  • шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Only makes sense to go hunting for zombies. If you kill a civilian they become a zombie so it doesn't make sense from a mafia standpoint.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I'm going hunting too. No cardboard armour this time, I looted a new outfit, special for the occasion. I'm going to wear these pajamas under my new firefighter suit, minus the oxygen tanks to increase mobility. Bite through that, zombies. I also found this nice axe.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Sweet! I'll go hunting too, but only if I can swing that axe a few times. I'll let you use my suped-up Scorpyd Velocity Crossbow.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

No problem, I went back and looted one for you too. I say we target practice with the crossbow on a zombie's decapitated head.

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

I'll join the zombie hunting team as well. More of hand to hand combat type of guy though. Baseball bats and samurai swords never fail.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

👿ZOMBIE UPDATE😈
    With 4⃣ zombies on the loose and an extended 🌃night coming to an end, the 4⃣ hunters couldn't catch a break! No zombies to be found anywhere! Tired, they decided to regroup at Scousers Pub. Upon entering the pub the hunters realize why they could find a 😈zombie tonight, they must have all come here. There are signs of a fight and that whoever else was here with D@T $C😜👅$€R they sure didn't make it out alive either. Another citizen has died and this time the zombies claim their victim and increase their rank to 5⃣.
    It's not looking good citizens but look on the bright side, at least zombies don't attack during the day…
    🌅BEGIN DAY PHASE🌅

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Well citizens, it's been a beauty day outside, the fall colours can be seen in the trees and all around us, the zombies are fed for now and for the remaining survivors a chance to catch a mafia, maybe but unlikely…
    For those of you left alive and counting here is a list of your fellow survivors:
    Zero
    Yoshi
    SallyMonster
    Matrix
    Kinnen
    EDB
    Ares
    Archduke

Zombies: miket, Qweeter, Roy o'Bengal, Datscouser, Kinnen's wife

Good luck citizens, the zombies are getting hungry!

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Kinnen's wife was eaten by the zombies.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Then zombie Alex didn't die. Only 1 zombie death a night. Those are the rules.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

I vote wildeman 😂

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Don't mind me, I'm just going to sit around here and- BRAINS!

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Gotcha. Was unaware that she was a zombie. Last update she was in the hospital on life support.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

I vote wildeman 😂

Lol

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Gotcha. Was unaware that she was a zombie. Last update she was in the hospital on life support.

She turned on October 9th. I apologized to Kinnen about his wifes status. She's still out there and I figured Kinnen would finish her off but he hasn't been in town for a while so maybe you guys should make sure he's ok.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I don't wanna vote now, because that'll just make more zombies.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

٤٩+:ńD٤٩dظ:rdي wrote:

I don't wanna vote now, because that'll just make more zombies.

We can kill zombies

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

I believe you can only hunt zombies at night, they can't be killed during the day phase. If I understand the rules correctly.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

I believe you can only hunt zombies at night, they can't be killed during the day phase. If I understand the rules correctly.

You're right

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

There's a few hours of daylight left and the only official vote cast is towards me by one of our good citizens, Zero.
    My finger is on a big red button and it's this towns only real contingency plan against the zombies in case the rest of the citizens can't clean up the mess. I only plan on using that button when there's no hope left so it's up to you citizens…
    Oh btw, I have the only supply of booze left in town. Upon hearing of the zombie plague, alcohol distributors just stopped coming to our town and when Scousers bar was attacked, whatever he had left was trashed!
    Where are you gonna be when the moans for flesh come out at night?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

BRAINS!

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Seriously people, who are we voting for? We want to kill the mafia, and turn them into zombies that we'll have to fight off later? Or kill no one, and hunt zombies at night to rid our city of them? Personally, I'll make a stand right now. Let's join together, mafia and civilians alike, elect not to cast a single daytime vote. Then band together to hunt the zombies at night until they are gone for good. Then we can get back to hunting mafia and retake our fine city. Who's with me?!

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

I'm going to hunt zombies

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Just to remind all the citizens who are left alive, you must vote today or one of you will have an accident and be killed off anyway. Weasel is only around to help hunt zombies and for the citizens who want to join him, you'll get your chance during the night phase when zombies are hungry. Get your votes in or you may not get to go hunting.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

It's a foggy day in Funky Town. That weird haze still rests over the town. Seems like the only person roaming the streets on this day is retired Funky Town Police Detective Zero. No one really knows why he retired and left his post with the agency so abruptly. Took everyone at the precinct by surprise. Looks like his vote is the only one that will matter. Will he vote for himself and join the Zombie Brigade? Will he vote for another townsperson? We'll have to wait in anticipation while he contemplates his move. . .

• Yoshi

I vote Zero!!!

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

I vote Yoshi!!!

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

🚓MAFIA UPDATE🚓
    With the Day Phase drawing to a close, citizens have been afraid of leaving their own 🏠homes for fear of death by 👿Zombie greater than their fear of the 👨mafia. Citizen Zero, who was so eager to go hunting for zombies that he forgot that zombies don't hunt during the day, didn't notice the only other citizen out and about. Yoshi had had enough of the Mafia and Zombies in our town and took matters into his own hands and followed the only person he saw outside into the wreck of Scousers Pub convinced he was up to something!

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Luck would pay off for Yoshi. Sneaking up on his target he noticed Zero and a few others were eating pasta and making wild hand gestures while they spoke Italian! MAFIA! Looking around, he quickly finds where the gang left their weapons and picks up a gun he likes.
    Right around this time on the other side of town, Matrix shows up at town hall looking to cast a vote for his mafia of choice however he notices the poles are closed early due to no voter turn out. Sorry Matrix, you were too late.
    Back at Scousers Pub, Yoshi mumbles a quick saying about how he doesn't like Super Mario or even Luigi for that matter, takes aim, squeezes the trigger and gets only 1⃣ shot off before the rest of the gang realizes that Zero has been killed and Yoshi did it. Run Yoshi, the Mafia are pissed that one of their own has been killed, the sun has set and the hungry sounds of moaning are starting to fill the air…
    😈BEGIN🌄NIGHT🌃PHASE👿

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I'm going zombie hunting. Is zero a zombie now, or did we cut his head off? Lol I've been dying to use this axe...

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Zero was killed during the day so he stays dead. 5⃣ zombies out looking to feed tonight, EDB has volunteered to aid Weasel in tonight's hunt. We need at least 3⃣ more citizens to brave the night or the zombies claim another victim. Good luck tonight!

Reply to this topic