Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Episode2⃣ The Mafia Strikes Back
  • ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Tell me about it. My gut is 'filled' with feathers and roadkill. Dead guys have been PMing me asking me to change my vote this way and that. I think I'm losing my mind. *whispers* I PM dead people.
    I'm obviously not going to tell a dead guy who is PMing everyone what role I'm playing in the game. I'm kind of annoyed he actually thought I'd be dumb enough to tell him that. Oh well, revenge is mine! I vote for miket! Dun dun dun........

• Ares

Miket

• miket

Filling the hatley up now with gas let's see you chase me around on your mopeds. Time for some lane splitting

• TΛ͒T

Just to let everyone know why I haven't been on for a couple days it's because I took a little trip in real life to go visit my friends in the UK but I'm back now.

• TΛ͒T

And my vote is for Ares

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

So I walk into the local pub "The Firken $C😜👅$€R" and I find Miket sitting at the bar there 🍺drinking alone. There's a local 🎷band🎸 playing something in the back corner and the place is busy. I pull up beside him and ordered 2 "Tullamore Dew" on the rocks. I had the file that 👮Detective Alexander had in his possession the night he was killed. I didn't even notice who our server was but our drinks arrived quickly. Opening the file, I handed it to him. I told that he was looking at the detectives background investigation of him conducted the night before. He quickly scanned the lines of the document and a smile spread across his face. It clearly states that Miket has been cleared of any Mafia connections and is indeed a citizen! So happy was he to hear the news, we cheered and chugged our drinks back.
    That's when I realized that something was wrong...

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Miket got very blue in the face and it seemed like he was having a hard time breathing. I took one look at his drink and knew right away that it wanted the same as mine. He was definitely 👾🍺poisoned!! I quick scan of the room showed only regular pub patrons but a group of people missing. I ran towards the rear entrance door and got outside just in time to see 6⃣ other citizens getting into a large 🚐Van.
    I returned to check on Miket and realized he wasn't breathing or moving, he was 😵DEAD! that's also when I noticed his coaster had a message written on it. "Get outta Town you Mafia Scumbag"
    And on the back it said "citizens of FunkyTown"
    Another innocent life lost to a strange toxin! The mafia is out there citizens and we're here killing ourselves!
    🌜BEGIN NIGHT PHASE🌛

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Each time we vote for our detectives (me included). How about next time we determine who we think is mafia, then vote for a different person. By doing this we just might actualy kill a mafia person.

• The Archduke

The Costanza detective method....

• TΛ͒T

I think we should start at Zero and work our way up from there. It makes more sense and is more of a method then anything else we've been doing

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Sorry miket. We were wrong. Should've listened to the dead taco guy. For the record, I don't drive a moped. I drive a shopping cart... Insurance is cheaper.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

🚓MAFIA Alert🚓
    With both 👮detectives👮 gone and only the captain left to keep the peace in this city, crime is getting out of hand. Citizens hide in their 🏡home or 🏪businesses once night falls and very few citizens venture out anywhere at night with the unsolved murder in town and the Hitman on the loose however the owner of Qweeters Quesadilla was feeling good that he had a proposed a solid 📜plan on how to catch the mafia. Seems that the 👨MAFIA thought the plan was also good and they targeted Qweeter1997 as he tried to use the rear entrance to Scousers Pub. Qweeter may have dodged a bullet when he was knocked to the ground by the fighting women that now long ago day but his time ran out and only a casual glance by a group of bar patrons waiting for a cab at closing time noticed his battered body amongst the nightly trash bin from the bar...

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Nobody is safe! Another murder in town with no public response from the sheriff. Citizens have started banding together for safety during the day to try and protect themselves from the MAFIA but only a solid vote at this stage can help them. Citizens, start your finger pointing and catch yourselves a bad guy!
    🌅Begin DAY Phase🌅

• 💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫

Ares wrote:

Hey guys, I won't be very active because of some health issues. As of right now, I do not think I'll be playing very much, so if you want to vote me out now that is perfectly fine. But on the other hand, I vote Tat2

Yeah I vote tat2 also

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

I vote Roy o Bengal

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I vote Roy o Bengal too. Forgot he was "playing" he's either mafia or just inactive. Voting him seems like a win-win at this point.

• Ares

I vote zero

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

I'll vote Roy o Bengal

• Yoshi

Roy is probably inactive, if he doesn't want to play why not vote him out. There's still a good chance he's mafia even if he isn't really playing. I vote roy

• The Archduke

Zero

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

🚓MAFIA Alert🚓
    Empty streets. This is what the 👮sheriff is looking at from inside the station where he's been hiding this whole time, but the Mafia aren't gonna scare me out of town he thinks! He gets his gear together and plans to go question that homeless guy that lives in the cardboard 📭📦 box palace under the bridge. The sheriff think this guy should be easy to find seeing as he rides that shopping cart of his around town all day collecting cans and bottles for 💵cash💵. The Sheriff gets in his police 🚓cruiser and starts it up. A switch trips at the start of the engine and a small 💣canister hidden behind the 💺seat releases it contents into the interior. He doesn't know it yet but he's as good as dead. The canister contained the virus 💉H1-Z1, A secret Russian government project which aims to kill a 😲living host but keep its organs alive longer.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Sheriff Roy O'Bengal pulls his car out of the police parking lot and heads towards the bridge. The 🏥hospital is on his way so he decides to make a stop to check in with the toxicologist to see what happened to his detective. Roy gets out of the patrol car and walks into the main lobby and collapses, nurses come to his aid notice his breathing shallow and his heart is slow. He is taken to the exam room where the rest of FunkyTowns unsolved cases have gone. Just as doctors have their chance to examine him, his lungs and heart stop working and he's eventually pronounced 💀DEAD!
    Fellow Citizens🔊 All 3⃣ 👮detectives are dead or have been run 🏃💨🌆 out of town. there's no one around to enforce the law and this town is now at the mercy of the Mafia. Citizens, You're on your own…
    🌇BEGIN NIGHT PHASE🌆

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

🏥🚑MEDICAL ALERT🏥🚑
    No need to alarm the good citizens of FunkyTown any further, however the 🏥Hospital is experiencing a crisis! I'm told by hospital 😷officials that they are trying to contain the problem but we are to be prepared "In case the worst happens..." Whatever that means, they aren't elaborating on it.
    Sorry Kinnen, no word about the status of your deathly sick wife as of yet.
    This is the list of Citizens left alive in town. Create a 👬buddy program and don't go out alone...
    T/\T2
    ٤٩+:ńD٤٩dظ:rdي
    ƶ є я ɵ
    The Archduke
    💫D@T $C😜👅$€R💫
    Kinnen
    ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔
    Yoshi
    Sallymonster
    Ares

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

10 ppl left, I think we all should go to a bunker

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

After having fled Funky Town and left my kin behind amid rumblings of an uprising, before I could be killed, I found myself in Hipsterville, a large metropolis to the Northwest. It was there that I began to combine efforts with the HVS (Hipsterville Vice Squad). Seems as though they've spent the last few years steadily working undercover to infiltrate the prolific FTMafia. Through their sources, they've determined whom to target, and looked to me for assistance in bringing them down.

Interestingly enough, along the way they also unearthed plans for the development of some sort of mind-altering serum. They relied on their insider to obtain a trace amount, so they could begin testing. Extensive animal testing yielded unexpected results. In the cases where the birds came in contact with the serum (fluid or gas) they became almost brain-dead. They maintained full body function but acted irrationally and had zero brainwave response.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

It is today that I decide the time has come for this detective to make his triumphant return to Funky Town. I hop in the HVS Special Forces Hummer, fully-equipped with air-filtration system, bullet proof glass, puncture proof tires, and military-grade, vehicle-mounted stun guns and venture across the Funky Town town line, I head for City Hall not knowing what sort of twisted matrix I am about to enter into.

• TΛ͒T

No good spots to go out around here at night anymore so I'm just chill'n on my couch with a blunt and some video games. Keep looking out my window but don't see anyone around except what looked like Zero lurking around in the shadows. Don't know what he was up to but it didn't look good.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

After having fled Funky Town and left...Seems as though they've spent the last few years steadily working undercover to infiltrate the prolific FTMafia. Through their sources, they've determined whom to target, and looked to me for assistance in bringing them down.

Interestingly enough, along the way they also unearthed plans for the development of some sort of mind-altering serum. They relied on their insider to obtain a trace amount, so they could begin testing. Extensive animal testing yielded unexpected results. In the cases where the birds came in contact with the serum (fluid or gas) they became almost brain-dead. They maintained full body function but acted irrationally and had zero brainwave response.

So what you're saying, is now you've opened a new restaurant and are serving undead birds. Sounds delicious, I admit.. I'll try one.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

😈👿ZOMBIE Alert👿😈
    ★WΞΛSΞL★ comes back to town no longer looking like the rookie who left it so long ago, he arrives at the best possible time for the rest of the surviving citizens whether they know it or not. The undead bodies of the previous players have formed a mob and fought their way out of the labs at the hospital and are on the loose at night. There are 5⃣ reported zombies (Sorry Kinnen your wife didn't make it) heading into the heart of town and they're looking for any unsuspecting player to make their next victim.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

There were no detectives left in FunkyTown to take Weasel into custody when he made his return and seeing as he brings knowledge from Hipsterville as to what we could be dealing with, all available citizens are asked to volunteer to assist Weasel on a zombie hunt for your life. I defer you all to him for details however I kid you not citizens, There are 5⃣ zombies coming and we need at least 6⃣ hunters to defeat the zombies tonight. Zombies are after idle or inactive players so it's best to volunteer by posting you're going to hunt. The night will end with either a zombie death or a civilian death.

Reply to this topic